Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi mapping for Kaossilator Pro with Logic Express

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keyboardplaya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Midi mapping for Kaossilator Pro with Logic Express Reply with quote

First off, I am not concerned with any opinion that the Kaoss Pro is "not meant" to be played via a MIDI keyboard. I'm obviously not the only one who would like this capability.

Anyway, this is what I would like to do (starting at 7:40):

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2010/02/24/sonic-lab-kaossilator-pro-review/

If there's an easier method besides doing all of that tedious mapping, I'm all ears. For instance, maybe there are just some settings I can change in the Editor software. But if there are any Logic users out there who know how to use the Transform function, maybe you understand what this guy is doing in the review video. I have tried to freeze the screenshots and mimic his settings, but I must be missing a few steps.

If anyone can upload their own video tutorial, or a link to some instructions, it would be very helpful.

**By the way, I have a very simple setup. I have a Macbook Pro, Yamaha DGX-300, a Kaoss Pro (and KP3), and a Midiman Uno interface cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: