Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg px5d help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terry1

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: korg px5d help Reply with quote

I keep getting this dump receive not available. It does the same thing in win 7 64, vista 64 and vista 32. for what ever reason it will not see the midi. It will see the driver in the driver device manager but not the midi with in the program.
flea0

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Do you see and can succesfully set up the PX5D when you go to the Midi|Midi Setup... menu?

Pedro
terry1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flea0

No not at all. Whats weird is on win 7 the driver wont work right. but the win 7 32 and vista 32 looks fine. But the minn. I fire up the sound editor and go to set the midi the unit is no where listed. I have no clue as to how to work around that.
terry1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flea0

You must be really lucky. Just for giggles I went back and tried it again and it showed this time. Even under win 7 64! But the first time it stated it didn't load right and asked to do it again under recommend setting. Low and behold it fired right up after i hit the midi configuration. I was really hoping it wasn't going to be another line 6 pocket pod. what a piece of miss designed junk. I was so unhappy with it they gave me discount on this model. WooHo!
flea0

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Device Manager do you see KORG PANDORA PX5D (that should be the MIDI device) and PANDORA PX5D (USB audio) under Sound, video and game controllers? Also, besides the MIDI driver did you install the ASIO one? I don't think that might be related to your problem, but who knows...
flea0

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I didn't see your reply while posting. Well, glad it worked for you! Smile
terry1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! Very Happy
pattoocool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: No Pandora PX5D 1 Ctrl In or out in drop-down list! Reply with quote

Hi!

I bought a brand new Pandora PX5D on May 29 2013 and I'd be totally in love with if it wasn't for the fact that I can't get to the point where Sound Editor gives me the choices of "Pandora PX5D 1 Ctrl In" in the "MIDI IN Portand" drop-down list and "Pandora PX5D 1 Ctrl Out" in the "MIDI OUT Port" drop-down list.

I've search the forum for all PX5D threads and though I found some promising solutions, in the the end, none of them did the trick…
I've installed and removed numerous times all PC versions and combinations of MIDI driver, Asio Driver, Sound Editor files that I downloaded from both the U.S. or U.K. Korg sites to no avail.

If I install the midi driver without the device connected and then connect it afterward, Win 7 still installs 2 drivers and only then both KORG PANDORA PX5D & PANDORA PX5D make their appearance in device manager.

Is it possible that it's because I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32 Bits (with all the updates) instead of the 64 bits version? Some posters have it finally working on the 64 bits version of Win 7, But I have not ran across a single post of someone having succeeded in having it work under the 32 bits version.

Anybody out there had difficulties having it work under Win 7 32 bits and then found a trick?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: