Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gig Bag

View previous topic :: View next topic  
russd1977

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Gig Bag Reply with quote

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has found a good gig bag for the Krome yet? I've seen Gator are releasing a slim version of their 61 key bag.

http://www.gatorcases.com/p/111209-1990/gkb-61-slim

Has anyone tried the M50 bag with the Krome? Looks similar measurement wise. I dont want a case that weighs more than the keyboard, needs to be lightweight.
Tomtejaeveln

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking around a lot for a good bag for my 73krome. I wanted one you could carry on the back as in the Krome video on youtube but didn't find any anywhere so I simply just bought this one. http://www.maxmusic.co.za/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=RB21636B
Works pretty good.
johnnypro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Gator. Fit's great and is very sturdy. Watch out for that fishnet webbing on the outside pocket. I ripped mine on my bag for the Hammond SK1 jp

Past Korgs: Korg Lambda, Korg Poly 6, Korg Poly 800, M1ex, T1, T3, T2, 01w, 01w/fd, TR6101wPro88, N5, N5ex, N1, Trinity V3, Triton, TRiton Le, Triton EX, X3, X5, X50.
russd1977

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnypro wrote:
I have the Gator. Fit's great and is very sturdy. Watch out for that fishnet webbing on the outside pocket. I ripped mine on my bag for the Hammond SK1 jp

Hi Johnnypro - do you have the hard gator case (GK-61 Slim) or the bag? (GK-61 Slim)

The bag doesnt seem to be available in the UK yet, but I can see it on the amazon US site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: