Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keyboards you wish you had never sold!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StudioF

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold 1 synth in my whole life..Roland D-20. nothing fancy but i still regret it. if i didn't i would have 42 synths instead of 41 Smile

gearlist today:
Roland D-10
Roland JV-880
Roland Juno Stage
Korg MonoTribe
Roland U-220
Korg WaveStation EX
Korg M50
Korg PS-60
Yamaha CS1x
Korg X5
Korg i40M
Korg MonoTron
Korg Kaossilator Pro
Yamaha Tenori-on orange
Roland GAIA sh-01
Roland Lucina AX-09
Novation KS rack
Korg MicroKorg
Korg DS-10 (nintendo DSi )
Korg ESX
Korg EMX
Access Virus T
Roland XP-80
Roland D-50
Roland juno-106
Roland JX-8P
Roland JX-3P
Roland U-110
Roland MKS-50
Roland SH-201
Roland MC-808
Waldorf Blofeld
Yamaha DX-21
Yamaha TG-33
Yamaha DJX (keyboard.. got it for free)
Korg Radias
Korg wavestation A/D
Korg ex-800
Korg poly-61
Korg KaosPad
Oberheim Matrix R6
Ensoniq ASR-10 (sampler)
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Above: now that's an impressive list ... I wouldn't have (a convenient) place to store them.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axxim wrote:
X-Trade wrote:
RADIAS.. Crying or Very sad

Oh WAIT, I haven't sold it yet!

You are growing a really interesting synth collection Wink

Thanks.
I might not sell it yet. Been using the Radias today as an effects processor in my studio rack. Great for overdriven filter sweeps over whole tracks, and things like that.
And as you can imagine from my (released and still pending) sound sets, I have put many, many, many hours into programming it. Since 2008! I wanted it since it was released (even more badly than the OASYS).
If I keep it though, I'll probably have to sell the MS2000B, which I also really love.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
StudioF

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem michel, some of them are standing against the wall because i lack space. ( they are all in my livingroom)
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StudioF wrote:
i have the same problem michel, some of them are standing against the wall because i lack space. ( they are all in my livingroom)

I only have one standing up, however to say that I use all my synths as they should be, not really. Most are just for using as slave keyboard or to prevent dragging slave keyboard(s) to/from the rehearsal room.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro Moog
Mini Moog
Korg Prophecy
Korg 01W/fd
Wulizer e200
Roland Fantom X7
Roland JP8000

Never sell any music equipment that you've spent time with and learnt the in's and out's of, you'll come to regret or at least miss it.
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've owned 40-50 keyboards over the years. The only two I wish I'd kept were my Prophet-10 and my Emulator III. Boy, do I miss those.

..Joe
baboon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jupiter 8
Jd-800
Jd-990
D-50
k2600R
jimmyss75

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Korg Trinity V3 (I really had to sell to get food that month otherwise I would never)

- Korg M3r rack becuase it was my first rack unit ever. One felt so "professional" having a rack.

- Trusty and wonderful Fender(Casio MIDI model) Guitar, though bad latency on low strings much better exists now, but still.. ones 1st love..

- Roland HP Digitalpiano

- Ensoniq SQ1+
LastFM: http://www.lastfm.se/user/JimmyQQQ
MusicallyMrM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Let's see..........

There was:

The Yamaha DX7 IIfd w/grey matter `E (never really bonded with it but the music world did for a lot of years)

A certain Roland Juno 60 I had in 1982 that I got rid of to buy an "intended" an engagement ring. (She's gone too) Rolling Eyes

A "Fender Rhodes" suitcase 88 ( for the obvious reason......I was gigging and that sucker was a monster to get from place to place but what a sound) Sad

Currently own Akai AX-60, Roland S-10, Roland alpha Juno 2, Yamaha DX-7 IIfd, Ensoniq ESQ-1 ver. 3.5, Ensoniq TS-12, Roland XP-80, Roland Fantom X7 and my most recent acquisition....Korg Triton LE 76 w/exb-smpl
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thread this Smile

My one real regret was getting shot of my Roland D70.
But I got a K2000 fully loaded instead, so not too unhappy.

But I want another D70 now. Quite difficult to find in the UK at the moment.

Anbody wanna doe some swapsies? Very Happy

DAn
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
tjdeerinck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been thru a bunch and think I have what I need now!

Started my journey with an AlphaSyntari connected to an Apple II. The first real computer based DAW that I can remember with Metatrak. Got a Rolan Juno 6 and loved it enought to get a Roland Juno 60. Also got on the MAC band wagon with Southworth and Total Music which was the real first MIDI setup for the mainstream back then. Followed with DX-7IID, MT32, EX-800, and on..........

Fast forward to now. Korg Kronos 88 which I upgraded to 4GB (3 useable) of RAM, 128 and 256 SSD Drives, a Roland Jupiter 80, Integra 7 (not an overlap of the JP80 as it has some additional cool features), Receptor, and a craaaaaapload of VSTi's. Ominisphere, Komplete 8, EastWest to the hilt, SonicProjects, and on.

Having a Kronos 88 and a JP80 on one keyboard stand is the dream! Perfect feel for any type of playing.

Now, if I could only figure out how to create a VSTi or AU of myself to show up to my day job so I could get busy, I would be in heaven.

For all you guys out there thinking of the Kronos / JP80 combo, it totally rocks......add an Integra 7 and you are off the hook!

~TJ
fjs714

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever purchased the Yamaha ex5r and regretted selling it?
Thanks Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: