Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

send sys ex messages to a korg nanokontroller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrygm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: send sys ex messages to a korg nanokontroller Reply with quote

I want to send sys ex messages to a korg nanokontroller using third party software linked to a computer keyboard hotkey. I have successfully implemented the transmission side of things and the correct messages are being sent on pressing the computer function keys.
However the receiving device (Korg nanokontrol) is not responding to the messages.
Is there a driver patch or a third party driver that will allow the nanokontrol to process these sys ex messages.
thanx
Terry Miller
andersborg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you send nanokontrol compliant Sysex? Frankly I couldn't find any Sysex spec for the nanokontrol at korg.com, even though the MIDI chart says it both receives and sends Sysex.

I'd recommend you use MIDI-OX (Windows) or e.g. snoize (Mac) to see what you send and the box sends back.

Cheers,
Anders
andersborg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the year on the original post. Oops Smile!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: