Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safari logging out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Safari logging out... Reply with quote

Hi - anyone else have issues with Safari and KF?

With other browsers when I check the keep me logged in box, it does that, I don't have to log in again.

But with Safari, I have to log in nearly all the time Evil or Very Mad Frustrating! And when I do log in, it doesn't highlight new posts since my last visit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Double frustration!

Is there a setting in Safari that I should have enabled (or disabled)? It only does this with KF; other forums (synth based or not) don't give me this issue.
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-trade had this issue when using his iPad but not sure if he resolved this. I only get this problem if for example I click on a topic / forum and then change my mind and click somewhere else or use the back button before it's opened the page. For some reason it then logs me out. I get this using Safari on my iPhone and iPad. I don't think it does it with Google chrome. But then I'm less likely to click on the wrong thing of I'm using a mouse instead of my fingers.
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mention it Pp, I recall that.

Strangely, I'm the opposite; the iPads work perfectly, it's only on the PC. Had to log in 8 times yesterday despite the Keep me logged in box being checked - and sometimes it worked (ie no need to log in again) then next time it didn't...

Have cleared cache, checked settings, but it doesn't make it any better.

(also happened with me on Roland Clan yesterday for the first time so not just KF; must be my Safari, but can't figure why it's not doing what it should!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: