Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

128 COMBI for Live performance
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahalo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Community? Jesus wept! Reply with quote

Sorry cannot quote from an essay on morality. From a knight on a horse .

What community mate, this is the real world and it is individuals who buy and use Korg here, and I have a different suggestion to encourage professionals to create and share and sell sounds here

128 sounds are unlikely to please everyone. Sell them one by one and keep it easily affordable but, ah, damn it, programs make combis, this is tricky. Do you see the problem? Unless you use only standard programs, how to pick and mix?

History of etiquette? How positively Medieval, I would rather five professionals making my gigs great than a church full of mediocrity, and mediocrity is NOT the KORG way, these are great keyboards just sold far too cheaply maybe.

Rant over. Your go to post, we have established a low tone, but the original post, again, thank you Jack, I'm interested in your next set with drum loops...
JackOasys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: 128 COMBI for Live performance Reply with quote

randyrocker wrote:
JackOasys wrote:
128 combi patch purposely programmed and equalized for live performance on Korg Microstation. Split keys, multilayer, panpot, power bass, polyphony, dinamics, real time controls: all ready to use. Powerful classic, lead, pad, guitars, mellotron, vocals, and strange sounds. Simple load operation in GLB/MEDIA mode, from PCG file in USER bank.
info: jackoasys@libero.it

Here a short audio demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUGx2Wd4JA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ihsp8BjceY

Im new to the Korg Forum's but not to Forum's I have been on the Internet since before it was the Internet my daytime job is a Computer Engineer and On Forums I am very active on so many... I am a musican not a keyboardist I did take classical lessons for 5 years and can play but not to the level that I would call my self s keyboardist.. No I am a guitar player I play almost all Genre's Ive been playing gosh 32 years now. I make a bunch of patches for low to High end guitar equipment and I have never charged a dime for them... My though on this is simple... You lack the understanding of what a community is.. Firstly secondly this time you put in.. Well you did it for yourself firstly do no sweat off your back.. Same thing when I make 100's of patches. My opinion as a semi-professional Musician is simple. You should not be charging for these patches at all.. You should be assisting your fellow musicians first and at most ask for a donation you would be surprised at home many people do donate... So these unknown hours you spent benefited you and you have no feeling to assist the community? What the freak is wrong with you? You remind me of the many many players I have kicked out of bands over the years... If you are not doing this for the Love of music man then something is wrong... I wont say what it is..

Now what I would suggest to you si simple. Go into a quiet place in your house or dwelling take a book of the history of music with you.. all the way back to atleast all the Great Masters.. and simply "Rethink your life"

I am writing for many years in several forums of musicians and keyboardists (Italy, France, Uk), but it's the first time I've heard so many speeches on morality
If I want to hear them talk about morals being heard by a priest
There are many priests here?
I need to confess
But I'm too busy now to rethink my life
Oh what a wicked man I am, a real criminal !!!
Well, then since the currency exchange is not desired, I will hold you for the same price in euros (64€, 64$)

I would like to see if this forum came mr. Tony Banks to sell its patch ... ah ah ah! what a beautiful reception
And now you can continue with moral lessons
Smile Smile
randyrocker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: 128 COMBI for Live performance Reply with quote

JackOasys wrote:
randyrocker wrote:
JackOasys wrote:
128 combi patch purposely programmed and equalized for live performance on Korg Microstation. Split keys, multilayer, panpot, power bass, polyphony, dinamics, real time controls: all ready to use. Powerful classic, lead, pad, guitars, mellotron, vocals, and strange sounds. Simple load operation in GLB/MEDIA mode, from PCG file in USER bank.

Here a short audio demo

Im new to the Korg Forum's but not to Forum's I have been on the Internet since before it was the Internet my daytime job is a Computer Engineer and On Forums I am very active on so many... I am a musican not a keyboardist I did take classical lessons for 5 years and can play but not to the level that I would call my self s keyboardist.. No I am a guitar player I play almost all Genre's Ive been playing gosh 32 years now. I make a bunch of patches for low to High end guitar equipment and I have never charged a dime for them... My though on this is simple... You lack the understanding of what a community is.. Firstly secondly this time you put in.. Well you did it for yourself firstly do no sweat off your back.. Same thing when I make 100's of patches. My opinion as a semi-professional Musician is simple. You should not be charging for these patches at all.. You should be assisting your fellow musicians first and at most ask for a donation you would be surprised at home many people do donate... So these unknown hours you spent benefited you and you have no feeling to assist the community? What the freak is wrong with you? You remind me of the many many players I have kicked out of bands over the years... If you are not doing this for the Love of music man then something is wrong... I wont say what it is..

Now what I would suggest to you si simple. Go into a quiet place in your house or dwelling take a book of the history of music with you.. all the way back to atleast all the Great Masters.. and simply "Rethink your life"

I am writing for many years in several forums of musicians and keyboardists (Italy, France, Uk), but it's the first time I've heard so many speeches on morality
I need to confess
Well, then since the currency exchange is not desired, I will hold you for the same price in euros (64€, 64$)

I would like to see if this forum came mr. Tony Banks to sell its patch ... ah ah ah! what a beautiful reception
Smile Smile

My opinion stays the same. Now if you did have web page up as as one member suggested had each of your patches broke out and a sound sample from each I would surely probably buy some..
But you have not done this so you are not a business man so again I say give em away for free or break them all out so we can hear each one and decide if we want to purchase them...
JackOasys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 128 COMBI for Live performance Reply with quote

randyrocker wrote:
JackOasys wrote:
randyrocker wrote:
JackOasys wrote:

Here a short audio demo

I need to confess

Smile Smile

My opinion stays the same. Now if you did have web page up as as one member suggested had each of your patches broke out and a sound sample from each I would surely probably buy some..
But you have not done this so you are not a business man so again I say give em away for free or break them all out so we can hear each one and decide if we want to purchase them...

I had never seen selling individual sounds... ROFL
randyrocker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe its time someone start they in theory could make more money but many of us do not want the good with the junk... maybe in keyboards its a common trait to just buy a huge pack of sounds but that is unlike all the ohter areas of music , Drums and guitars etc.. hmmmm maybe somone that is a expert can make this a business who knows
JackOasys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh !!! Sad
JackOasys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upgrade 2.0 from September
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYCYBss82ho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: