Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3X Update Delayed ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: MORE AUDIO TRACKS Reply with quote

Please korg. Put in the new o.s more audio tracks.
or a bounce track function.
serious. the tyros 3 has and this is very useful.
sorry if a write with erros. i'm brazilian and i don't know english
liongold

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me put this in my professional terms. If I told a very good paying customer in the club I was playing "I'll learn that song that you love and I'll play it next week." Then a week later I say "sorry, I'll have it next week." then the NEXT week I say "gee, I'm sorry, I'll have it the first of next week!" Get my drift? Good paying people are more, shall I say, anxious. Just like the song goes, Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep. Sounds Good I'm not mad at Korg, just a little miffed, that's all. Anxious I'm sure they know what they're doing.
Liongold Cool

Last edited by liongold on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gianul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liongold wrote:
Let me put this in my professional terms. If I told a very good paying customer in the club I was playing "I'll learn that song that you love and I'll play it next week." Then a week later I say "sorry, I'll have it next week." then the NEXT week I say "gee, I'm sorry, I'll have it the first of next week!" Get my drift? Good paying people are more, shall I say, anxious. Just like the song goes, Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep. Sounds Good I'm not mad at Korg, just a little miffed. that's all. Anxious I'm sure they know what they're doing.
Liongold Cool

I agree with you, a promise is a promise, for all when is delayed second time, there is a shame!
And I don't need some of your opinions about how i should shut up and don't say anything!!!
It started with the delay of two month of my unit after I've payed it in full at the store, than nothing but excuses by the sellsman and was clear that korg kind of f***ed up the delivering time ,or someone else more pissed of then me ,got my promissed and payed unit,just to shut him up.
When finally got my pa3, the damn thing had no sound coming out of it. I took the risk of loosing my warranty by opening it up and reconect all the flat cable conectors in it, until the thing started working. Brand NEW unit,sealled box !!!

Ordered and payed a 256 EXB card from a store in US that showed parts IN STOCK! And had to wait in the end more then a month to be delivered, because korg had again not delivered their shipment on time.

And now the delay AGAIN for the new OS?
Sorry to say this korg, but that is a bit to much for your customers.
There are people among us that understand the sens of being honorable to a customer, that's the ideea of stying in bussines.
And in the end, I've payed good money for this unit to be able to say something when something is not ok!!!!!!!!! .
Japanese don't work by this principle, something is wrong here and needed to be pointed out.

Korg M3, Radias and Pa3x 76
tokart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pa3x price in brazil R$ 16.000,00
United states $ 4.000,00?????
R$ 1,00 = $ 1,90
Why this difference in Brazil
skude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with miden, Let's just take it easy and see what Korg gives us when the update is ready.It will be here when it's ready. This is just the way they do things in Italy, the factory is probably closed in August, vacation time may be, Who knows may be the programmers didn't get their paycheck Wink
skude
Gnashetta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Solution? Reply with quote

One possible solution to this may be that Korg might allow US to help them with the Beta test by making the Beta operating system (as it stands) available to forum members?
Some on here are very good at identifying problems and giving feedback.
Korg can then always release the finished version later as a proper update.
That would be a good compromise I think.

Just an idea:-)

Last edited by Gnashetta on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
tokart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: audio tracks Reply with quote

Please korg. I would like to mix more than one audio trac each time.
Gianul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Solution? Reply with quote

Gnashetta wrote:
One possible solution to this may be that Korg might allow US to help them with the Beta test by making the Beta operating system (as it stands) available to forum members?
Some on here are very good at identifying problems and giving feedback.
Korg can then always release the finished version later as a proper update.
That would be a good compromise I think.

Just an idea:-)

Yes makes sens. Look at other electronics brands how manny updates they realease and they are in constant improovment.
What's the big deal to download and install more often updates that are being released by korg.
Constant feedback and updates, that will improove the OS.

Korg M3, Radias and Pa3x 76
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that thing whit Audiotrack is a great idea, JUST THINK , we cam make so nice recordings, PLEASE make this dream , KORG!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
gewa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are saying we should be happy that Korg is giving us update, since they did not have to do it at all. Well I'll tell you they should not have released pa3x until all the problems are solved Such as random freezing, slow loading time, half ass style editor, battery problem etc.. I don't care how complex OS is and how many developers they have, that's not my job, it's theirs. For $4000, I want keyboard that works, and performs as advertised. One year for OS that may or may not fix all the issues people are reporting here is way to long. Even a $30 application is getting more patches/fixes from the time being released than something worth $4000. For that kind of money I would expect top notch quality.
liongold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as having or not having to give users free updates and upgrades, that is a corporate decision. But I've never thought it good business policy to sell an expensive product, and then just rest on one's laurels. In a way, Korg is obligated to make improvements. I promise you the competition will. When we finally get it, I'm sure it will be lights out great. Drool
Liongold Cool
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.korg.com/kronosSupport

Wacky

WE GOT IT!
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: well look at that Reply with quote

BasariStudios
point out the the cheeper keyboard kronos has a software Editor/Plug-In Editor
more people must buy the kronos than the pa keyboard .. so if we want software editor for are keybaord ..we should buy a kronos.. DA
Wacky
Frans N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gewa wrote:
People are saying we should be happy that Korg is giving us update, since they did not have to do it at all. Well I'll tell you they should not have released pa3x until all the problems are solved Such as random freezing, slow loading time, half ass style editor, battery problem etc.. I don't care how complex OS is and how many developers they have, that's not my job, it's theirs. For $4000, I want keyboard that works, and performs as advertised. One year for OS that may or may not fix all the issues people are reporting here is way to long. Even a $30 application is getting more patches/fixes from the time being released than something worth $4000. For that kind of money I would expect top notch quality.

Yes I agree +1
Dikikeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miden wrote:
Look guys, I think you should all be pleased we are getting anything at ALL, without having to either having to pay for it, or forced to buy another keyboard version. (Anyone recall how Yamaha operate - or Roland Rolling Eyes

You are right about Yamaha, very little added once shipped. Mind you, pretty bug-free, too.

But my Roland G70 went through 2 MAJOR free revisions, and is capable of doing MUCH more than when released (and not just bugfixes that should have been in the original release). My BK-7m has already had TWO revisions, which added in many new capabilities, even new drumkits, etc..

The thing that Roland get RIGHT, though, is that you generally don't hear word ONE about a new update until it actually comes out. No rumors, no promises to be broken, just one day... there it is! Surprise! Dancing

On the one hand, the silence and lack of communication from Roland can be frustrating, but on the other, you don't get the kind of situation you guys are all going through..!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: