Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You NEED to see this!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: You NEED to see this! Reply with quote

My old friends,

I haven't been here for a very long time. The reason is because the last three years have been an unbelievable horror movie for me. I built a website last year with all the gory details.

But my own problems are not important right now.

I've been working 16 hours a day seven days a week for the past five months on a vast update to my website which I've finally finished and uploaded. And I really, really need you all to go take a look because it contains vital and time-sensitive information about your health and safety you need to know right now and pass on.

http://www.delusionalinsects.com/styled-40/index.html

I can't tell you how important this is.

Much love and light to you all.

Dave.
Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I read a lot of that site.

Biggest load of mumbo jumbo nonsense I've read for a while.

I would also argue (although obviously thats up to the mods) that it sort of breaks the no politics/religion rules,

edit: and since typing this, I read a bit further and saw you wrote the following which only strengthens that view

Quote:

For this is a battle between light and dark, between good and evil.

And we are the battlefield.
Endedit

And a lot of your advice could kill someone if they take it literally

Quote:

Most drugs don’t work, and those that do only work for about 30% of people. ALL have side effects. If you continue to take them, this is what can happen.

Problems:
Drugs can cause just about every medical condition known to man, including death - just read the list of side effects on the insert leaflet of any prescribed medication, then multiply it by the number of medication on the market. Psychotropic drugs can cause immune system damage, stillbirths, low birth weights, birth defects, newborn infant drug dependency, dopamine receptor damage, suicidal ideation, murder ideation, akathisia, panic disorder, sleep disturbance, erectile disfunction, breast growth in men, memory impairment, brain fog, confusion, visual problems, loss of appetite, stomach pain, constipation, increased frequency of urination, depression.

What you can do:

Switch to a naturopathic doctor or a homeopath and substitute natural medicine for all ailments if possible.

Remember, for every disease there’s a natural cure.

Don't take any vaccines whatsoever in adulthood.

I am not usually rude to people but that is the biggest load of crap I've read in years. yes all drugs have side effects so does all food we eat.

Someone going to a country where malaria is rife, in your view shouldn't ever think of getting a vaccine??????????

The list of side effects on any medicine are only printed to stop the suing fad that's now reached Europe from the US. Just like the odd person can die from natural things that the rest of us can eat (peanut allergies etc) so the same can happen with any tablet, It doesn't' mean that's likely for the masses any more than eating peanuts or coconut is harmful.

I take loads of tablets without them, I cannot function and am in severe pain.

My wife through her job sees loads of elderly people that are only alive due to the drugs keeping their blood pressure, heart rate etc in check. What about a transplant patient that needs medication to prevent the body rejecting their new part, are you claiming that only works in 30% of cases too?

Tell you what, get all of your friends that believe this nonsense in one room, have cameras filming you all, then all take some strong man made LSD. I would love to watch that video to see if only about 30% of you are affected.

To advise people that they're only likely to be doing anything in 30% of cases and that there are natural remedies for them anyway is plane stupid.

And as for recommending people buy a tanning bed rather than use real sunlight, well,

To be honest I cant be bothered. I could write 50 pages using common sense (and far more if I looked up facts) just responding to your website, but most sane people can work it out for themselves.

To quote an Irish Comedian, Dara O Briain

Quote:
"Herbal medicine has been around for thousands of years.

Indeed it has. And then we tested it all. And the stuff that works became "medicine."

And the rest of it is just a nice bowl of soup and some potpourri."
Yoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay bot!! lol...

Current electronic equipment: Korg Kaossilator, miniKP, microKORG, nanoKEY, nanoPAD, nanoKONTROL, monotron, Pandora PX5D, AX1000G, M-Audio Keystation 88es, Casio VL Tone, Soundcraft 102 mixer, laptop (which, among other things, has the KORG Legacy Collection and various NI stuffs), Acer Iconia a100 (has many music apps), Stylophone, Yamaha DX7
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's copyrighted mumbo jumbo! Shocked

What about side efects from play Korg instruments. They are a drug to me, and I am wholy addicted. And I want more.
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: