Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thank you :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neotechtonics
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: thank you :) Reply with quote

Having been a member for just over 2 years now, I'd like to thank all involved in running the forum and all active members. I've learnt a lot in my time on here and hopefully helped out a few others along the way. This forum is an absolute treasure trove of information that has been essential to my musical development especially with my EMX. I've picked up plenty tips and tricks which have helped me along whenever I've come stuck and I've shared some of the knowledge with people outside of the forum. This has also been a great place to meet like minded individuals and to share my progress with. I've come a long way in these 2 years since I bought my first EMX and this year I've dedicated a lot more time to hardware production and things are growing at an exponential rate. I'll remain an active member and hopefully my journey and experiences can help along others along the way.

Keep up the stellar work. Smile

KORG GEAR: EMX1-SM -- EMX1-SD -- KAOSS PAD3 -- MICROKORG -- KAOSSILATOR PRO -- NANOKONTROL1
OTHER GEAR: Roland SP404, MC303 -- Akai MPC-2500 SE -- Zoom R16 -- effects pedals -- DJ-gear -- Access Virus B
Eat-Static

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call punpkomg.

Eat Static. Very Happy
ROLAND SP404SX JUNO-G
MarcusCarab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said! I just joined this year after the purchase of a KP3 (which quickly prompted the purchase of a Monotribe) and have been thoroughly impressed with how awesome the community is here!

Korg Gear: KP3, Monotribe
Other Gear: Boss DR-202, Casio CDP-120 Piano, Casio MT-400V (I LOVE THIS KEYBOARD!), M-Audio Radium61, Edirol Cl1 Interface, Behringer MX882 Mixer/Splitter, Yamaha MG102c Mixer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: