Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Trinitro problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
synthjoe
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian,

I'd check two things:
1. setting of Trinitro (to make sure it is set for a TR-Rack - under 'View/Options...', also banks and stuff in 'Tools/Edit...' once you have a project open, but it should be OK for new projects if the former is set correctly)
2. make sure that your MIDI interface can handle long SYSEX messages (do a full dump into MIDI-OX, for example and then load it back)

Some USB MIDI interfaces can fail on long SYSEX streams - even though you did not mention whether or not you have an USB interface.
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For now I use Behringer BCF & BCR 2000, and with Triton there's no problem.
I also have MOTU 838mk3 (use with Korg Z1)

In TRINITRO it looks like "download all" (All, Global, ALL PROG or ALL COMBI) goes, but stops suddenly in the end - with communicate that "no response" or something like this....

Moreover - no matter if I'll set up compatibility mode (Win7/64) to Win95, Win98 or Win XP - theres always ERROR communicate when I quit program, and in Task manager it seems that Trinitro is still running.

I have transmission problem with MidiQuest too.... but in this case - everything looks fine, but even after full download, when I want to go into program/combi edition, there are no data and program asks for another dump.
Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1333gHz RAM, Win7/64; Korgs: Z1, MicroX, M50, Triton Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat
synthjoe
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar problems when my MIDI interface input port slowly died on me. Maybe you should try a loopback test (by plugging MIDI interface IN cable into the Trinity's THRU port) to verify whether data flows fine both directions.
syah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help needed too!

I just recently bought a TR Rack and I got Midi Quest getting all patches. I then decided to use the "mix" function to create new presets. When I click on them, some of them are "put" to the memory of the TR just fine. But other make my TR crash (freeze). I have to reboot to get it working again. Does anybody know which parameters can cause such a crash?
Spacecowboy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should be able to fit more songs too. i think i gathered a bunch at one time and dragged them to one and loaded em so i could hear them all.

i have every song ever put out also. any thing from eagles to techno. i think about 30 or so. i have the moss sng's too altohugh there arent many of those.

of course most take a standard PCG but not all, but most actually do. at least the ones made early on. even the pink floyd PCG only had a handful of different patches.
variant966

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem. Solution: download the same program. If you want to load combination, you must first load the program, which consists of the combination. And then - the very combination.
Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: