Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a newbie!, First Korg, First real Keyboard, Tips please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could assist you Andalve. Enjoy your Kronos. It's a powerful tool.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have built combis based on the piano but I can also fade in strings and choir with my volume pedal. Haven't got a pig noise yet though! Very Happy
When I do save my edits I usually just use the "save all" function in the pull down menu. It seems to work for me even though other people use a different method. I personally don't think any way is better than the other but then again I am also not an expert but I have had my Kronos for 8 1/2 months now and have figured out at least 3% of it!
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
andalve

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, thank you!, i am still waiting for my K. It's in Costa Rica now, but the problem is that it might take a while in a customs house, it requires some paperwork and the bureaucracy that this country has for importations it's ridiculous, soooo, one more week i hope so!!!
1jordyzzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a newbie!, First Korg, First real Keyboard, Tips pl Reply with quote

Sina172 wrote:

We're all here for you, man. Very Happy

Regarding the 88 and 73-Note KRONOS's, pay attention to the Serial Numbers. If you can play one and see the box BEFORE you buy it, you can see the serial number on the box. I just read in another thread that the KRONOS 73's and 88's with a serial number of 3600 or higher do NOT have the old keybed and are trouble free. So if the keybed is your only concern in getting a 73 or 88, then this should help you get the keyboard you want instead of fearing problems and settling for a 61.

Sina

I posted it sina Very Happy
and it is UNCONFIRMED...
from a lot of peoples experiences, who has a brand new kronos 73/88, reports a non defective keybed, and their serial number is always >3600..

Korg Kronos 88, Yamaha PSR s910, Korg C720, Yamaha DTX 520, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, a pair of Yamaha HS80 in (soon not to be) an unproperly treated room..
cobray

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andalve wrote:
Hahaha, thank you!, i am still waiting for my K. It's in Costa Rica now, but the problem is that it might take a while in a customs house, it requires some paperwork and the bureaucracy that this country has for importations it's ridiculous, soooo, one more week i hope so!!!

I feel your pain. Mine made it through the customs process okay, but the shipping ended one island away and well over a week late. I finally had to have a dive boat that was on a fuel run pick it up as a favor and bring it home. Box was soaked with salt water when I got it, but the innards were high and dry. All good now!
andalve

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobray wrote:
andalve wrote:

I feel your pain. Mine made it through the customs process okay, but the shipping ended one island away and well over a week late. I finally had to have a dive boat that was on a fuel run pick it up as a favor and bring it home. Box was soaked with salt water when I got it, but the innards were high and dry. All good now!

Holy..... I hope it doesn't happen something like that here, Although Costa Rica is really small haha, if something wierd happens i have to drive from 1-3 hours tops... but confirmed, if i am lucky i will get it until this friday, and in the worst case until the 18 of this month
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: