Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Composer looking for lyric Writer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snukaski

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Composer looking for lyric Writer Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I’m composer, looking for someone who can write lyrics for the songs with the existing vocal lines melody. Preferably versatile, fitting around pop, rnb, soul. There are 14 songs in working versions - drafts for lyricist. The vocal is performed in english-like (improvisation) language to accentuate the syllabic section of lyrics, but mostly it carries on certain emotional atmosphere. Sometimes words group in phrases and mean something, but it is not intentional. Possibly that some phrases fit well and don't need to be changed, or some only need to be refined, etc. I've been composing for a long time, but I have always struggled with lyrics. Even software like masterwriter, not helped much. I still believe that great lyric needs a touch of a genius.
Besides, I’ve made some footage - cuts from well known movies - to bring closer my vision of the lyric mood.
If you are interested please check my website www.maciek1.marino.waw.pl Web has a password protection, so first You have to register.
I will be grateful for any wish of cooperation. snukaski(at)yahoo(dot)com. Please get in touch!
snuk
gurn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. PM me. I might be able to work w/you.

Korg Kronos-88, Korg M3-88, Kawai K1r (alive), K-1 (dead)

PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-hollow, Fender Jazzmaster, 2015 Gibson Les Paul Special, acoustics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: