Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Legacy on Vista 64? How do I upgrade?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i'm new here and looking for some clear info on support for KLC on Windows Vista 64bit. I am using ableton 7 and have a free ugrade to W7 but I am so NOT looking forward to reinstalling everything on my pc for this upgrade, and apart from the KLC thing, I am perfectly satisfied with Vista 64 Very Happy

Is there any way to make KLC work on this configuration ?

Thanks in advance !

bm
bm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

anyone ?

thx
Troy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just discovered something I'd forgotten. Here it is, in case it can save anyone else from a few minutes of surfing/reading:

If you have the original Legacy Collection (KLC-1, that came with keyboards like the Extreme and Studio as a promo item, that includes MS-20 controller, MS-20 software, polysix, and wavestation), you'll need to buy the $15 upgrade via the korguser web site.

[adding, a bit later] The Korguser.net site seems to have a problem. I bought the $15 upgrade to KLC-1 v1.2 and received the thankyou email, but can't see the link on the korguser Downloads page. The only link showing is to the ver 1.1.10 upgrade, that was there before.

I emailed support. Will post here when I learn more.
jantoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy wrote:

If you have the original Legacy Collection (KLC-1, that came with keyboards like the Extreme and Studio as a promo item, that includes MS-20 controller, MS-20 software, polysix, and wavestation), you'll need to buy the $15 upgrade via the korguser web site.

Hi. Do you know if the promo offer you're referring was available in all countries ? Included with my Triton Extreme I found a DVD with the video manual and a KLC demo, but I don't think it' s the bundle you were talking about.
Thanks in advance... and hello from Italy Smile
Troy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't know. That was quite a while ago, too. Don't know if it's still in effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: