Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sending MIDI Data to Other Keyboards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trancept

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Sending MIDI Data to Other Keyboards Reply with quote

Hi: New to this forum. Just got a "pre-owned" OASYS recently. Currently, I'm wrestling with the sequencer.

I want to be able to set midi tracks to "EXT" (external) so I can have incoming sounds from other keyboards in my set-up. I note that in Combi mode there's a whole row of ">" symbols that give a pop down menu to "OFF,INT, EXT1, EXT2). However, I can't find that feature in sequencer mode.

To clarify, I don't want to stay within the OASYS--I want to send all keyboards to a Mackie 32/8 plus have access to outboard gear.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I've been banging my head on this for quite awhile now.

Thanks,
TRANCEPT[/i]
Hanon_CTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sending MIDI Data to Other Keyboards Reply with quote

trancept wrote:
Hi: New to this forum. Just got a "pre-owned" OASYS recently. Currently, I'm wrestling with the sequencer.

I want to be able to set midi tracks to "EXT" (external) so I can have incoming sounds from other keyboards in my set-up. I note that in Combi mode there's a whole row of ">" symbols that give a pop down menu to "OFF,INT, EXT1, EXT2). However, I can't find that feature in sequencer mode.

To clarify, I don't want to stay within the OASYS--I want to send all keyboards to a Mackie 32/8 plus have access to outboard gear.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I've been banging my head on this for quite awhile now.

Thanks,
TRANCEPT[/i]

Hello trancept,
congratulations on getting your Oasys!

In Seq mode, if you'll go to Page select and choose P3 "Track Param"
You'll find the same type of drop down box menu.

By default most of your tracks will say "BTH"

If you don't have a manual yet, you can download one here:
http://www.korg.com/SupportResults.aspx?productid=214

Cheers, Hanon
trancept

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your response. Yes, I have both the Parameters manuals and "start here" manual which runs about 200 pages. Still plowing through...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: