Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bach42t

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
Unless I have my facts wrong we are $100 less then MF. They are selling for $2999 on MF.
So far no one has not been able to provide a legit quote below $2599. Which we finally got. We will honor that price for now.

We would be happy to match or beat any legit deal, we just need to see some sort of verifiable documentation. Can you send us a copy of your order? Anything to document is all.
If you wouldn't mind emailing me something that shows that pricing, I'd be happy to help.
Obviously with a new super hot demand product that we happen to have stock on we need to make sure all claims are legit. No offense intended of course.

Considering everybody's price is advertised the same you wouldn't order a keyboard in order to provide proof of a price. How about a simple "can you sell it for this much?" should suffice. Anyone who pays Minimum Advertised Price for any piece of gear is a sucker regardless if the item is hot on the block.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: