Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microstation - Load PCG files from M50 or other?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vkapella

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Microstation - Load PCG files from M50 or other? Reply with quote

I can't seem to find this topic discussed anywhere.

I'm playing with my new Microstation (actually, bought it used, but its new to me) and wanted to understand is the Microstation compatible with any existing patches that are downloadable from this web site or others? Any tricks I should know about?

Kind Regards
Gargamel314
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the M3 or M50's PCG format is compatible with the Microstation. The Microstation has a very different layout of Sample ROM, and I believe the M50 and M3 are only compatible with each other. The only way to do this is to have an M50 right in front of you, load up a pCG into the M50, and manually enter parameters into the Microstation (which i doubt you would want to or be able to do).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: