Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kore 2, VST sync?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavidSyed

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Kore 2, VST sync? Reply with quote

Hello Folks, I am trying to use Kore 2 as a combinator ( I use in propellhead reason), I can insert multiple VST's and mapped them accordingly but is there any way to sync them in time? I have drum loop on C2, bass line on d2, synth spread on the rest is there any way that these various VST's could be sync together so they can be played in sync..? don't know if I am making much sense tried the kore manual not very helpful, or is there any other VST host which will do the job better? Embarassed
tpantano
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kore 2, VST sync? Reply with quote

NavidSyed wrote:
Hello Folks, I am trying to use Kore 2 as a combinator ( I use in propellhead reason), I can insert multiple VST's and mapped them accordingly but is there any way to sync them in time? I have drum loop on C2, bass line on d2, synth spread on the rest is there any way that these various VST's could be sync together so they can be played in sync..? don't know if I am making much sense tried the kore manual not very helpful, or is there any other VST host which will do the job better? Embarassed

Do you mean play the same note at the same time? You could just copy and paste the notes to each track... I'm not sure if Reason has a feature to link synths together.
NavidSyed

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Kore 2, VST sync? Reply with quote

tpantano wrote:
Do you mean play the same note at the same time? You could just copy and paste the notes to each track... I'm not sure if Reason has a feature to link synths together.

I am sorry, if I was not able to explain my question however to understand the question and answer you have to be familiar with Kore 2, in my setup I am using Kore 2 as VST Host, it allows me to load multiple VST's and I can map those VST's anyway I like across the MIDI controller keyboard and I can play them all together via the same MIDI channel, however I was wondering if these multiple VST's could be synchronized either with beat/measure or bar so lets say I trigger drum pattern(which is assigned to C2) utilizing VST 1, now I would like to add bass line using the VST 2 (which is assigned to D2), sort of like how RPPR works in Korg workstations.. I hope my question makes sense, thanks... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: