Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there anybody who would like to write lyrics for a band?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benbarry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Is there anybody who would like to write lyrics for a band? Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Ben and I am a songwriter who writes music to lyrics. With music I'm very strong but good lyrics are just not my strong point. I have a project called Memorial Beach - http://www.memorialbeachmusic.com . It is a band and in the past we have done lots of gigs in the UK and also done records that industry professionals have heard because some of our members are reasonably well connected. I am also a producer so all the recordings you hear on the site were done by me.

Basically, we’re looking for someone who can help us (or me, rather) with lyrics. We have a forum at - http://forum.memorialbeachmusic.com/index.php?board=3.0 . We make a lot of demos, which we send out to our fans every month via the newsletter so if you submit any lyrics and we like them then we will make a demo of that song and we will send it to a bunch of people and lots of people will hear your stuff. If the recorded song turns out to be really good, we will record it on our next album and of course you will get songwriting credits for that. I’m not too fussy about royalties so if they are generated from any record sales of your song you’ll get 50% so matter if it was one line of lyrics you gave us or a whole song, but there are more details about that stuff on our website. I have worked with lyricists a few years ago and it went well but have lost touch with the two I was mainly working with so this is my effort to get back to collaboration with other artists.
gurn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to "I Drive Fast".

Your music is good. And I don't normally like Rock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: