Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton Extreme as Sequencer...almost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CFC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Triton Extreme as Sequencer...almost Reply with quote

For my studiosetup I want to use my Triton Extreme as main sequencer. As it is pretty awkward (at least I feel this way) to programm drum tracks on the extreme I want to use my MC-909 as a drummachine.
Meaning I programm drum parts on the MC-909 and arrangements, arpeggios etc. on the Extreme.
I have my Triton as Master, the MC-909 is slave.
So lets say I have my 16 MIDI drumtracks in 8 meassure loops on the MC-909 and the whole song arrangement on the Triton Extreme and I want to trigger the drumloops on certain points of the song...is this possible?
Basically one patch/timbre of the Triton Sequencer should send MIDI Messages to the MC-909 to mute and unmute certain other patches/timbres on the groovebox.
I just can't get my head around this at the moment and don't even know if it could work this way either...would be cool if someone could help
elevated

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're making it way too complicated, with all the stuff about programming to mute and unmute tracks.

Were you able to make the Triton the master, and have the other sequencer running as a slave?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: