Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOSS Collection for non MOSS users

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Moss Collection
I'd like to download it
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
I wait for synths Moss Collection vol 2 (pad Sinths and other sounds)
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: MOSS Collection for non MOSS users Reply with quote

who has visited my site knows that there are three pcg projects: classical, cover and synth pcgs.
now I'm starting a new project: Moss sounds in sample data for who do not have a Moss board. The first collection will contain these sounds: Whirly E.P., Blue Guitar, Bold Trumpet Tine Piano SinglePerc Organ, Blue Sax, Hard Flute, Soprano Sax, TouchFingerBass, Nylon Acoustic, Pipe Organ Full, Dirty Strato Gtr and Rockin Bee. I'd like to know before finish my work and upload it how many people would download it (cos the bandwidth of my host is a little low...)
just 10 days (or some more) to finish, take a look at this pool and decide where to upload it
regards, Lorenzo
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, I succeded in upload it on http://dedicatedtotriton.tripod.com
regards, Lorenzo
Synthoid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing the sounds.

Laughing
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything that gives us more resources is welcome.

Thanks for your efforts.

François
DrWho
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorenzo,

I am looking forward to your new sounds Smile

All the contributions are greatly appreciated. Keeps the creativity flowing Smile
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little contribution to Triton user's world Smile
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a link error Embarassed now it must works correctly...
sorry!
Mastermalleus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, Lorenzo!
This sure would help people interested in MOSS to actually increase the interest. Through the years, many members has asked for MP3 demos of what MOSS actually can do - this time you take this even further, since now people will be able to play the sounds themselves!
Thank you!

Best regards,
Richard
LIFECHANGER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good of you to sample and produce those sounds for those who are "on the fence" about getting a Moss Board. The sounds are so great and I used many of them in my Albums on my MP3 site, including the Album Love Flute, and others where I selected those Moss sounds that were factory...or modified ones for Moss Card owners. Still one of the best looking investments in the world, just like "Your Love" Very Happy Very Happy

As a matter of fact, I'd surf over to your site even more often...if you'd do a Portfolio of her "Radiance"...Model Material for sure...and a wonderful woman to have as your "soulmate"!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lorenzo!

Your idea sounds great! I have just a Trinity, so can't load your data, but luckily I happen to have the Moss-option anyhow. Wink

I've tried something similar but in reverse, by attempting to emulate various Trinity's own sample-based sounds just by using the Trinity Moss. It's hard, as the programming-structure of the Trinity's normal sounds is quite very different to that of the Moss's. The screens, functions, parameter-values, etc., are very different, and can't be easily 'translated'. Sad

I wondered: How different is the programming-structure, from the Moss programs on the Triton, compared to the 'normal' Triton's sample-based ("HI"?) programming structure?

I just wished there was more continuity between switching from the editing structure of Moss patches, to the editing structure of the normal workstation sample-based patches, and wondered if this was any different for the Triton from the Trinity in this respect?...

Best wishes,

Timo Wink
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Mastermalleus: I'd like to release Moss Collection vol.2 with synth sounds I think most people would be interested in...
to LIFECHANGER about my girlfriend: one day I'll dedicate a site only for her, just one year or two to finish university first...
to Timo: Moss is quite difficoult to used (programming sounds...) but I think one day I'll start to work on it (I have just modified some sounds and made a simulation of kurzweil monster lead by scratch available on my site in Cover.pcg) but the solution to this problem is experiment and experiment. I'm not sure but you can convert triton pcg to trinity pcg with Alchemist a program written by Xavier.
regards, Lorenzo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: