Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About MOSS BOARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XIDDENX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: About MOSS BOARD Reply with quote

hello everybody.I have a triton extreme61 with mossboard I'm aTurkish guy living in istanbul.I have a serious advice to load my mossboard with acoustic instrmunet sounds especially Turkish traditional instrument sounds.I saw some videos on youtube especially one guy Spiros KOTTIS he is a Greek musician using moss board loaded full of Turkish traditional instrument sounds.I have found how to edit sounds with mossboard and I have edited a good solo violin sound matching Turkish style its realistic and bright.But my mossboard is full of synthetic sounds which I dont need too much.

would you like to tell me how to organize my mossboard to load and edit acoustic instrument sounds please brothers...

thanks&regards
Ahmed Jaber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Xiddenx
All of us heard these sounds and we want to get it and i have asked many many freinds who can i made this sounds but no body helped me.
Many of those says(you can purches these sounds from basari.com)but basari sounds is very expensive(350$)for one set.
My freind Xiddenx
You live in Turkey and i know this country is the art and orient music country,so it's bettrer for you at ask your friends in turkey to learn you aboat these beutuful sounds and then tell us.
there is a gay from moroco(Nor) he is very clever in triton sounds contact with him i hope he can help you because i'am so sorry i dont have any idea about sounds programming or sounds make.
Regards.
XIDDENX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all thank you very much brother for quick response.I appreciate that.Be sure if I can find a way to solve mossboard programming be sure I will share with people.In my country only a couple of musicians know how to program a mossboard unfortunately they are so cocky bros and tell nothing to anybody.did you ask Nor about getting mossboard oriental set ever?I will try brother.I have only edited F046 Zee violin via mossboard and its very cool now.my mossboard is full of synthetic sounds only few acoustic sounds in it I hate this bro.Today I tried edit a klarinet sound like husnu klarnet I use soprano sax on mossboard but disaster. Very Happy
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed Jaber wrote:
Hello Xiddenx
All of us heard these sounds and we want to get it and i have asked many many freinds who can i made this sounds but no body helped me.
Many of those says(you can purches these sounds from basari.com)but basari sounds is very expensive(350$)for one set.
My freind Xiddenx
You live in Turkey and i know this country is the art and orient music country,so it's bettrer for you at ask your friends in turkey to learn you aboat these beutuful sounds and then tell us.
there is a gay from moroco(Nor) he is very clever in triton sounds contact with him i hope he can help you because i'am so sorry i dont have any idea about sounds programming or sounds make.
Regards.

A "guy" and not a "gay". Thanks
The Encyclopedia of Jazz Theory for All Musicians
XIDDENX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nor watch your tone a'rigth I'm not the one who called you "gay"...
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XIDDENX wrote:
hey nor watch your tone a'rigth I'm not the one who called you "gay"...

maybe it's you who should watch his tone better and not me. Look again above, the quote (Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm ) referred to Ahmed Jamal not you witch means it's him who should do so.

Next time don't be precipitant. Hope you got it!
Ahmed Jaber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nor!
I a'm so sorry about the word (gay).I don't mean this bad word i maked fault in writing in my keyboard of my computer .I mean a MAN or BOY or like you said GUY not another word.
So i'am so sorry again.
Regards.
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ahmed. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: