Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

registry issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryan shaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: registry issue Reply with quote

Hi I recently bought the korg legacy collection with commemorative ms 20 controller from a seller on ebay and they had bought it second hand them self and only ever used the soft ware as demo, I tyred to register at Korg User Net but couldn't as the Authentication code of the copy of KLC is registered on the system there already. Since I cant complete the form of registering an account with Korg User Net by supplying my authentification code in the sign up process I was hoping I could receive some help here. My seller on Ebay suggested that I take a photo of the cd slip with the authentication code so u can see I am the new genuine owner of that copy
mikemolloyuk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

If the software is registered to the other user the web site will never allow a second registration of the same licence found on the CD.

Mike

Korg UK Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: