Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to get the floppy disc content for exb-moss card?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate2000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Where to get the floppy disc content for exb-moss card? Reply with quote

Hi,
I have browsed the forum for some answer but haven't found it, thus I am writing this post.

I just bought exb-moss for triton (on the way) but there is no floppy disc attached.

Can anyone refer me to a link where the basic content of the disc can be downloaded?

Or perhaps, If it isn't too much of a hassle I would like to ask someone to send me the data directly to may mail, please.

What I can do in return, is to show you an INTERESTING FORUM FOR MUSICIANS with PLENTY of sound libraries to download.

Best regards
Kate
Kate2000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Where to get the floppy disc content for exb-moss card? Reply with quote

Kate2000 wrote:
Hi,
I have browsed the forum for some answer but haven't found it, thus I am writing this post.

I just bought exb-moss for triton (on the way) but there is no floppy disc attached.

Can anyone refer me to a link where the basic content of the disc can be downloaded?

Or perhaps, If it isn't too much of a hassle I would like to ask someone to send me the data directly to may mail, please.

What I can do in return, is to show you an INTERESTING FORUM FOR MUSICIANS with PLENTY of sound libraries to download.

Best regards
Kate

Ok, right after I posted this I received the answer from Nor (Thanks a lot pal!)

If you look for the floppy dick data go here
http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/page.cfm?pageid=443
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: