Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW TO RECORD/SAVE FILES OF 40 SONGS USING ARRANGEMENTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: HOW TO RECORD/SAVE FILES OF 40 SONGS USING ARRANGEMENTS Reply with quote

SITUATION

I have a Korg i30 that I use to provide bass/drums/keys and some accomp. I have always edited the arrangements the way I wanted (tempo, transpose, etc.), for all songs in a play list and stored this info somewhere such as floppy. Then I access file, set start/stop and sync start/stop and play selection using the saved arrangement with left hand (finger) controlling the chord changes, etc. while my right hand played the program choice.

HOW TO?

Is it possible to use these edited arrangements to play a selection once, having it saved on the Korg i30 internally somehow/somewhere, send each of the 40 songs recorded to a file set up such as a floppy? Then load all selections somewhere (in Korg i30) and access them to play while I play another program(s) on the same Korg.

If there is a simple answer and someone can walk me thru the process while I'm on the Korg once via phone, I'd at least pay for the call.

Thanks- Doni
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: