Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Access virus classic rack or Waldorf micro Q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mezzojammer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Access virus classic rack or Waldorf micro Q Reply with quote

Im looking into adding one more rack module to my arsenal and have narrowed it down to either the Access virus classic rack or the Waldorf Micro Q lite or Micro Q phoenix edition. I know the phoenix edition has reverb and special delay on it which the lite doesnt other than that Im told they are virtually identical. I also know the virus rack has far more presets on it than the waldorfs but this is not what Im looking for as I have plenty of other gear. It Quality rather than quantity Im after.
Can anyone advise on which would be the best to go for , Im not a great programmer by the way I tend to do minimal editing so I use presets as they are on the whole. Cant decide between the two!
Im doing ambient dance/trance, new age, pop soundscapes.

Korg Triton extreme with moss, Korg X3, Korg Radias-R, Korg wavestation SR, Emu proteus 2000 expanded with soundsoftheZR/vintagecollection/Xlead, Emu Orbit V2, #
Cubase SE3, Halion SE
mezzojammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one got this equipment? - I ended up buying both anyway, a micro Q lite for £160 and virus rack for £250. I will upgrade the micro Q lite to a full micro Q.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: