Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRITON VIRTUALIZED!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KorgSinceTheM1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: TRITON VIRTUALIZED! Reply with quote

I don't know if this is an April fools joke. There was a similar anouncement a couple years ago during an upcoming NAMM show which turned out to be a hoax. But a Triton vsti? If it's true, awesome!!!

http://www.gearjunkies.com/news_info.php?news_id=2802

Last edited by KorgSinceTheM1 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
KorgSinceTheM1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, it sounded too good to be true, and it was! I saw the pattern happening at GearJunkies after they mentioned a left handed Nord Lead?!?
C'mon!

I do hope one day that the Triton sounds will become a part of the Legacy Collection in the near future.
jojo

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KorgSinceTheM1 wrote:
...they mentioned a left handed Nord Lead?!?
C'mon!

I actually rather like the idea. Lol.. The joystick and other AMS would be on the right instead of the left.. of course this is irrelevant as I am predominantly right-handed. I suppose I could adapt though. Smile

"How do you spell a good instrument? K O R G!"
GargoyleStudio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my mind I've always wondered why all of the realtime controls are on the left. I'd like some control buttons in the middle and some on the right. If you've ever looked closely at large church organs you'll have noticed that they some have small push buttons just below the keys in the middle of the keyboard. These are pushed by the thumb while playing and can be programmed to change the stops, e.g. the sound. Nice idea I think!

On the subject of VSTi's, can we have the O1W please?

Mike.
jojo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GargoyleStudio wrote:
In my mind I've always wondered why all of the realtime controls are on the left. I'd like some control buttons in the middle and some on the right.
Mike.

First. Screw VST. I need AU. Lol Or a free wrapper! Laughing

Secondly, I do like how Roland has their "Dbeam" stuff right at the top.. but still on the left.. On second thought.. screw that too. I demand controls in the center (this doesn't count, Mr. M3myscreenisaKAOSSpadtoo).

And I have had the privilege of playing a 1600 pipe organ (all hand-carved wooden keys, 3 manual). I forget how many registrations it had, but I love the fact that those buttons are there right by the keys. That way you can just slide your finger up the key and tap the button with your fingernail. Quite handy.

"How do you spell a good instrument? K O R G!"
Vadim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are some unofficial (and probably illegal) sample libraries and reason refills of KORG Triton as well as of Trinity, Yamaha Motif-ES, Roland Fantom-X, Quadrasynth and more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: