Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluesplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 problem Reply with quote

My Korg M1 has suddenly developed a what appears to be a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM . When i power up i get no sounds , all i get is a long line of green blocks running right accross the upper half of the display , and only the combi and start stop buttons are lit up . Is this terminal Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
Welcome to KORG forums.

Well, it certainly looks like an electronically fault, not a software related one.

As with all electronics, when a fault appears that seems to be really serious, it may in fact be nothing more than a $2 capacitor popping. So, I wouldn’t worry.

Just bring it to a service centre and ask someone to take a look at it. Once they have it opened up and on the table, they can tell you how much it will cost to fix.

Kind Regards.
Sharp.
petermys@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: M1 problem Reply with quote

I have the same issue - scary_) Confused Very Happy . Did you sort it and if so hiw (and hiw much) Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: