Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi everybody!, service manual anyone? 4 le61

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martinnez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: hi everybody!, service manual anyone? 4 le61 Reply with quote

hi there just want to say hi to everyone here!

i´m looking for the service manual for the triton le 61
if anybody can help me
thanks Razz
mikemolloyuk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martinnez

If you email me at support@korg.co.uk I can email you one back.

Mike
sonaroid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korg.com/service/support.asp?A_PROD_NO=TRITONLE
DemonTraitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hi everybody!, service manual anyone? 4 le61 Reply with quote

martinnez wrote:
hi there just want to say hi to everyone here!

i´m looking for the service manual for the triton le 61
if anybody can help me
thanks Razz

A service guide... as in a guide to take the thing apart etc?

That would be handy. Some of the buttons on my Le-61 require a harder push than normal, and was thinking of taking her apart to see what I can do.

Does anyone think this is a good/bad idea?

And if the "Service" guide will help me, then I would like a copy too Smile

Thanks
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
martinnez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: le 61 service manual Reply with quote

Very Happy hey guys!! just to say thanks to mike from korg support uk, for his reply and offer to send it!! and yes, it is broken and bad , it got many parts badly burned actually two le 61s at the same time. We were going to play in someone elses sound system, and the manager was hurrying us up come on getupthe stage it is ok and taht, but then we were asking for an outlet for our kbd player and a roady came with an extension and said "plug them here" yeah rigth , i think he put 220V or what? so short story had to play les than half set with another keyboard and now we got a new le 61. and a volt meter and line regulator!! at least maybe we will have now three of them.
and to the guy that has problems with the buttons, take it to someone who knows how to repair keyboards, it is a relative simple task to change the small switches, they get oxidized and start giving trouble and if kept that way you risk braking the plastics by pushing harder. Rolling Eyes anyway hope none of you get through this . get yourself a voltmeter, and a line filter regulator, its an insurance invest!!!! Shocked
DemonTraitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: le 61 service manual Reply with quote

martinnez wrote:
...and to the guy that has problems with the buttons, take it to someone who knows how to repair keyboards, it is a relative simple task to change the small switches, they get oxidized and start giving trouble and if kept that way you risk braking the plastics by pushing harder...

Money is a bit tight at the moment, so sending off for a repair is not really an option Sad I expect a new keyboard would be cheaper than a "service". The keyboard cost me £1k new - but they are so cheap now on eBay!

Anyway, the buttons are not too bad at the moment - I just want to be ready in case they get worse.

Demon.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
martinnez

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: 1k? and think its cheaper? Reply with quote

Cool hi guys, well id just received the s manual; hope to get both keyboards ok soon! Very Happy But id like to tellyou my friends that what i read about this guy says itll be cheaper buying instead of repair, well i dont get it; here we pay about 1k pesos or less (thats about 100 USdlls) for a complete change of all the switches; shure there are guys who charge a lot more but we wont go to them. maybe if you can do solder and are good at disasembling and puting things back the way they were you can do it yourself in an evening! Smile Cool Arrow those switches are about 50centsUS each here and were at a small town ! so maybe you can get a better deal! By the way thanks again to mike from korg support UK Razz he was so kind to send me the service manual. And you dont need it to make the switch change. Just a bit of patience and some experience with keyboards. I wish you can fix your problem soon, cause once those sws start acting its about time to change them all, not just the bad ones, but to save time and trouble i always have get all.and some friends have smashed the plastics by pushing harder every time they dont get the response!
bye have nice days and nites Rolling Eyes
martin
DemonTraitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: 1k? and think its cheaper? Reply with quote

martinnez wrote:
Cool hi guys, well id just received the s manual; hope to get both keyboards ok soon! Very Happy But id like to tellyou my friends that what i read about this guy says itll be cheaper buying instead of repair, well i dont get it; here we pay about 1k pesos or less (thats about 100 USdlls) for a complete change of all the switches; shure there are guys who charge a lot more but we wont go to them. maybe if you can do solder and are good at disasembling and puting things back the way they were you can do it yourself in an evening! Smile Cool Arrow those switches are about 50centsUS each here and were at a small town ! so maybe you can get a better deal! By the way thanks again to mike from korg support UK Razz he was so kind to send me the service manual. And you dont need it to make the switch change. Just a bit of patience and some experience with keyboards. I wish you can fix your problem soon, cause once those sws start acting its about time to change them all, not just the bad ones, but to save time and trouble i always have get all.and some friends have smashed the plastics by pushing harder every time they dont get the response!
bye have nice days and nites Rolling Eyes
martin

WOW, that sounds cheap for a complete replacement of the switches. I will have to investigate the cost over here in the UK. Unfortunately, the UK is very pricey for anything these days - we get TAXED for farting! I would be VERY surprised if I can get the same service as you for £50GBP Shocked (will probably £50 + TAX + Farting TAX + Government Holiday Spending Money + More Taxes) (not that I'm cynical Laughing)

Well, if anyone knows of a good, respectable, but cheap service that would replace my Triton Le 61 switches, then I would love to know Smile
martinnez

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

yeah bring it over here!
just kidding, but check with your musician friends they might know someone who can do the job its a matter of disasembling, getting one switch as a sample go buy a bunch , some more than needed! and soldering thats the most important part, so better its done by someone who has experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: