Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pedal wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Pedal wiring Reply with quote

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to wire up a pedal to work with the pedal input of Korg synths (Z1, Trinity, TEX & Pa1Xpro)
I've two DeArmond pedals from the '70s. These are rather clever jobbies
that not only do the up & down but also left to right. So, two functions under each foot! They're configured at present to act as stereo line level volume controls but I want to modify them so that they can be plugged direcly into the keyboards.
What value pot. is required? Should it be Log. or Lin.? How should the pot./TRS jack be wired? Do you have a diagram that you could email to me.
I tried UK tech support twice but the answer never got to me. So where better to ask than here?!
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: