Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desparately Need Help with D1200mk11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toneseeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Desparately Need Help with D1200mk11 Reply with quote

Confused Embarassed Wink

I'm happy to have discovered this forum because technologically impaired people like myself can use all the help they can get! I play acoustic steel string guitar, write my own instrumentals and some songs with lyrics, although my voice is on par with my very limited recording abilities, I do enjoy the composition. I'd like to improve dramatically with my Korg recorder. Maybe initially I should have gotten something simpler with less functions, but I read good reviews and like its portability and mixing capabilities. I'm counting on you more experienced and knowledgable recording folks to set me on the path of progress in terms that I'm able to grasp. The manual to my mind is tecno mumbo jumbo that goes in one ear and out my other. I envy you who understand this stuff and in time aspire to join your ranks so that at some point I can give back as well. HELP?!?

DAVE

Last edited by toneseeker on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dave,
Welcome To Korg Forums! Very Happy
Good news is I totally know what you mean about the manuals! Bad news is that that means i won't be able to help you at all! Laughing Very Happy
I hope someone else can! Smile
Good luck and c ya around!

Pura Vida
DJ Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: