Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PadKontrol problem in Cubase SX - out of sync midi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcosthanus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: PadKontrol problem in Cubase SX - out of sync midi Reply with quote

I recently notice that there's no more PADKONTROL pot A option in "midi input" on Cubase SX. Instead there was USB audio... when I chose that option I saw that it was the PadKontrol: I was able to paly it and record midi with no problem. But I did not record anything. Just played some drums...

Yesterday I was jamming with a friend and recording it. We where really tight and groovy, but whem we heard it everything eas out of time, in a sistematic way, like there was a lattency problem... we were hearing o time, but there was lattency on the midi track!!!!

Anyone have a clue? I gave no idea if there was a link between a thing and another...
pandashake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem in Cubase SL2. Just found out about it today when I was trying to record some drums. Can anyone help us out? This is specific to pK, as my X-board records fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: