Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg tr vs prophecy programs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olias32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: korg tr vs prophecy programs Reply with quote

Hi everyone.
First of all, i'm a total noob to programing the above mentioned keyboards, but i'm willing to learn.
I own both of them and am currently trying to duplicate a program from the prophecy to the TR.

I have the following issue (and this is also to make sure i understand how a program works):
On the prophecy, i have a LFO menu in which i set the 4 LFO's of the prophecy, which i then can use anywhere inside the keyboard (filter, amp or fx). I can even use all 4 LFO's on every filter.

However, i've found the TR does not have this, as the LFO's are already assigned (LFO 1 & 2 for OSC 1 and LFO 1 & 2 for OSC 2).
This is really strange to understand, as the FILTER menu only refers to 2 LFOs (and not 4) which i found (by trial and error) to be the 2 LFO's of the OSC 1 (for FILTER 1).

So, in other words: I have 4 LFO's on my TR, but can only access 2 for each FILTER.

Another thing is that on the prophecy, in the OSC menu, i have access to all 4 LFO's again, but on the TR there nothing referring to the LFO's in the OSC menu. Is this found in the PITCH menu? Do the LFO's in the OSC menu on the prophecy relate to the LFO's in the PITCH menu on the TR?

Anyway, bottom line is that i can only use 2 LFO's per each pitch, filter, amp on the TR, as opposed to the prophecy where i can use all 4, right?

Can someone explain this better or correct me if i'm wrong pls?
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: