Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urgent Help needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
asmh2003

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Urgent Help needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

can some one please help me with downloading from floppy. The problem I have is everything im loading it replaces the styles that was there before. I need to arrange so I can add to my user 1,2 and 3 not replace what is already there.

Also, please let me know how I can use my mic so I can add effects to the mic like the 2nd and 3rd voice to it.

Greatly appreciated, once I learn these tricks I will be happy to help others.
Tariq

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Yesss when you load a set it does replace what you had in your user styles soooooooo to avoid that lovley problem what you need to do is when you insert your disc you can use the DIRECTFD and that function allows you to use direct from the floppy. There is no other way to load your styles in your keyboard without over riding it.

Good Luck
asmh2003

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariq wrote:
Hi there,

Yesss when you load a set it does replace what you had in your user styles soooooooo to avoid that lovley problem what you need to do is when you insert your disc you can use the DIRECTFD and that function allows you to use direct from the floppy. There is no other way to load your styles in your keyboard without over riding it.

Good Luck

Thank you so much Tariq, every time i click on DIRECTFD it says empty which is not. so how can I load a program and have all files to go to user1 only. Right now it automatically loads 2pages per user wasting all that space that could be used up. Is there a way I can direct where the files should go to?

And also Mr. Tariq any solution to my Mic issue?

Thank you so much for your help.
Tariq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you insert your Disk on the drive press Disk there press Load there you see your NEW_NAME.SET or whatever you have named your file there you press open there you see GLOBAL, PROGRAM, PERFORMANCE and STYLE you go to STYLE and press open there you see USER 1 ...2...3 soo there you can select USER 1 or 2 or 3 and press load when you do that it asks you which user area you want the data to go to soo basically it over rides the Data on that area 1 or 2 or 3. If you want to load a single style to a specific area you go one step more in the above mentioned STYLE folder soo when you open style you see user 1...2...3 soo if you click on user 1 and press open it opens the styles on the user 1 and you can select the style you want and you can load it to which ever user and place in your keyboard. You also asked about the MIC input I personally have not connected my MIC to my keyboard sooo to be honest with you I am not sure how to do it sooo if you want to add effects to your MIC setting I bet you have to go to your input settings and there you can set the desired setting.

Ohh and keep in mind that you need to load your Drumkits for those styles that you want to load otherwise it will sound different or wont sound right sooo to achieve that you need to see first when you load your styles from the floppy to SDD you need to check and see if they sound right if not you need to go to Disk then Load there you see your SET then you open your SET and see GLOBAL, PROGRAMS, PERFORMANCE and STYLE then you go to PERFROMANCE and press open you scroll down to USERDK.PCG and open that when you open you see all the Drumkits for the SET in your Floppy and you can load those Drumkits in your Drumkit and when you are done you can go to the Recordmode and you can copy those Drumkits to the right place for each style.... I know you must be saying to yourself .... I am lost ..lololol. just follow the steps I mention to you and you should be ok.

Good luck Buddy,
asmh2003

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariq, I thank you so much you really helped me. I will go home tonight and try every thing you said.

I will let you know how I did and then 300 people will thank you as well.
Tariq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem buddy I hope it will solve your problems and good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: