Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

esx wave organizer for intel based macīs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guata

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: esx wave organizer for intel based macīs Reply with quote

hey i use esx wave organizer on a pc and its a great aplications saves a lot time and it really works, but i havent found it for my mac and i would really like just to use may macbook....

does anyone know if there is a mac version of the wave organizer? if not WHY????
thanxxxxx
pedalnoise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: esx wave organizer for intel based macīs Reply with quote

guata wrote:
hey i use esx wave organizer on a pc and its a great aplications saves a lot time and it really works, but i havent found it for my mac and i would really like just to use may macbook....

does anyone know if there is a mac version of the wave organizer? if not WHY????
thanxxxxx

You'll have to use a windows emulator until the developer updates the program. Here's what he said in July:
"I plan on rewriting all the code in JAVA, which will port to any OS:

Windows, Linux, Mac...

I just need to get a little free time.

ps. THanks for checking out the forum... You should be able to download Virtual PC (for the MAC)... Then you can run the program. I don't know if you want to go through all that trouble though Smile Hopefully I can make an update soon.."

So for the time being we have to use it through emulators like VMWare Fusion or Parallels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: