Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

padK+Ableton/Battery3 and the Learn Function

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dscombobul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: padK+Ableton/Battery3 and the Learn Function Reply with quote

I have a kit sound assigning problem. Here is what happens - I turn on Ableton 6 and Battery3 and the padKontrol (through USB) Then I choose a music kit provided by Battery 3. At this point all the buttons on the padKontrol play a sound from the kit (randomly assigned by the program)

At this point I try to change what sound each button plays. Instead of changing, the button just adds the new sound that i tried to add and now one button on the padK plays two sounds, the old one...and the new one. This makes the padk completely useless to me.

I cannot figure out how to stop it from doing this. HELP!
metastatik

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a Battery issue…has nothing to do with the pK. Sounds like you’re just hitting the pad once in Learn…you need to hit it twice. Check the manual on Learn to find out why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: