Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three Quick Questions....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SazquatcheR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Three Quick Questions.... Reply with quote

First one- is their any way to get rid of that ticking sound when recording something in sequence... it throws me off sometimes and nothin comes out the way planned.

Second- I've noticed some sounds i like when roaming around the program and combination banks...but when i try to use them they sound plain, and ive tried to copy all the settings is their a easy way to do it?

Third - i want some crispy an crunchy claps, im not talking about the nazi parade sounding claps, more like the ones used in some of neo's songs, timberland, so so.... i dont want to buy a bunch of sounds i just want claps is their any free ones out their??

oh and what speakers would anyone recommend, i have 2 crappy berlington speakers and they suck... i want to feel and hear the bass like i would hear it in a car!

i guess thats 4 questions....any answers for any of them would be appeachiated folks thanks..
elevated

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The ticking is called metronome, i believe you can turn it off in sequencer page 0, the tab far to the right (settings or whatever)

2. There is a copy from program function, or copy from combi function. Press the menu button in the upper right on sequencer page 0. However, the way i like to do this is to use the shortcut from the program you like in program mode: press enter and record at the same time!

3. Sounds like you want the sound of a few snares hitting, each milliseconds apart. Try stacking a stock rom snare (w/out quantize) when you program a sequence.

Hope that helps,

love,

jake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: