Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help!!!!! Kontrol 49 & Reason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noods27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Help!!!!! Kontrol 49 & Reason Reply with quote

Hi relative new to the whole midi controler game but had my Kontrol 49 rigged up with reason sweet. Then tried to rig it to cubase and cannot get it back working with reason the way I had it. I didn't actually do much to get it working in the first place with reason i just downloaded a template from korg loaded it using the software editor and away she went. Since losing the setup I have tried the same thing but can only get it so that you have to press the scene button than one of the pads to choose what instrument you will be using. The previous setup i had was so much sweeter were the setting and scene buttons actually worked to scroll up and down my instruments in the sequencer page and the Message and exit buttons would scroll through the patches of the curently selected instrument. Also when on a particular instrument the faders and knobs where all set in a really good order and the sw1 sw2 buttons would cycle between differents sets of controls. Please someone out there must know what I did wrong and how i can get this back in working order again.
Cheers to anyone taking the time to help out. This stuff can be so frustrating sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: