Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

something weird

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
groovesection

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: something weird Reply with quote

hello...somthing weird has happend...i have a triton 61 and one day i turn on the keyboard and whenever i press a key the notes sustain...and i cant switch between prog, comb, seq ,global, buttons...it stays on comb....so i took the korg apart and cleaned everything...i took the control boards out and cleaned the buttons with alcohol and when i put the board back together the notes dont stick! now i can only hear some notes but when i press the G note and hold it down i can press all the other keys and i can hear sound! also when i hold down the G note i can go through the prog comb and seq buttons ,....what is happening...basically if i hold down the G note on the far left....i can switch through buttons and hear all the notes on the keys....but if i dont hold the g note down i can hear some of the middle keys and some sound static....please give me some advice...i refomatted the os and i also held down enter and 0 to get factory back....
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Mad I'm afraid that it's time for korg assistance...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: